Our top destinations
Summertime fun in Europe UP TO 25% OFF - over 2000 hotels! Book now !
THE ACCORHOTELS GROUP'S COMMITMENT TO PROTECTING PRIVACY
We consider you an important customer. Our first priority is to offer you exceptional stays and experiences throughout the world.
Your complete satisfaction and confidence in AccorHotels is absolutely essential to us.
SCOPE OF APPLICATION
In this charter, “AccorHotels Group” means:
- Accor SA, the AccorHotels Group parent company, with registered offices at 82 rue Henri Farman, 92130 Issy-les-Moulineaux, France;
- Subsidiary or “family” companies of Accor SA involved in the hotel businesses of the AccorHotels Group; and
- hotels operated under one of the AccorHotels Group brands throughout the world (Raffles, Sofitel Legend, Fairmont, SO/, Sofitel, onefinestay, Rixos, MGallery, Pullman, Swissôtel, 25hours Hotels, Novotel, Mercure, Mama Shelter, Adagio, JO&JOE, ibis, ibis Styles, ibis budget, Grand Mercure, The Sebel and hotelF1). This list of brands is regularly updated and can be viewed on accorhotels.com.
Good to know!
You probably don't know this, but the hotel you are booked to stay in is probably not owned by Accor SA or one of its family of companies. Most AccorHotels branded hotels are operated under a franchise or management agreement between the hotel’s owner and Accor SA (or one of its subsidiaries across the world).
This is why, when staying in one of these hotels, your personal data will be dealt with by Accor SA and the hotel, both acting as Data Controllers for their own, separate, purposes. In summary:
- Accor SA will process your data because it manages a central booking engine, which allows Accor SA to collect the data necessary to organise your stay in hotels under an AccorHotels brand and to communicate this data to the concerned hotels. Accor SA also manages a global database of clients who stay in hotels under an AccorHotels brand. With the help of its subsidiary PRO-FID SAS, Accor SA also manages the Le Club AccorHotels loyalty programme;
- Each hotel will process your data to manage its contractual relationship with you (invoicing, payment, booking management etc.), to perform marketing activities and to comply with its legal obligations.
Accor SA has communicated the principles set out in this charter to all of the AccorHotels branded hotels and their respective owners. We will do our upmost to ensure that all hotels comply with the applicable data protection laws and this charter in relation to the processing of your personal data.